Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summertime

Summer is the best time of year, provided that is warm enough for summertime activities which as of today it is not. Its kind of sad.

I've been out for a few weeks now and its been wonderful. Just laying around and being lazy has been great. I've laid out in by back yard a couple of times, hung out with friends, did a cancer walk yesterday and I've started working again.

Walgreens is the same as how I left it. Easy job. Easy money. Got a raise and I'm pretty content. I have to save up for study abroad, after all. June is going to be a good month once it warms up :)

I turn 20 in a little over a week and then after that it will be time for Mexico which I can't wait for. A week of laying on the beach, drinking beer and margaritas!

Off to work now to read magazines and get paid for it.

0 comments: