Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Shenanigans

Well, it was really only Friday that was full of shenanigans, but you know, one day like that counts for the whole weekend for me these days. We had a party at the house, an outer space theme so I put on a sparkly dress and called myself a galaxy all night.

Played beer pong with jungle juice. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Especially when the juice has way too much gem clear in it.

Anyway, we had a fog machine, black lights, strobe lights, disco lights... it was intense.
I got quite silly and ended up going to sleep around two, but the nonsense continued for awhile even after I fell asleep. I could hear it, haha.

The squirrels living above my ceiling are quite lively these days, running around and growling, fighting... its really noisy. One of them like crashed into something last night and woke me up. Freaked the hell out of me. I'm kind of learning to live with them, though. I might name them soon.

Two more days of class :)

- synthesis movie edits
- Do typeface specimens
- Archive typography work
- Edit comic, gig posters
- Finish City of God, Blade Runner projects
- Finish 'See what I'm Saying' projects
- Italian Quiz
- Psych Quiz
- Atmospheric Science homework/labs
- Italian Oral Exam
- Psych Final
- Atms Final

0 comments: