Monday, April 18, 2011

Intense Weekend

Its been an intense weekend, to say the least.

It was formal this weekend, probably my last APX formal even though I'm not graduating. More because I'm a senior anyway and I don't know that I'll want to go next year.

I have to say, I haven't been that drunk in a long time. It was a good night, my dress was cute and everyone was having fun. I went back to the hotel around 11:30 and after that I totally blacked out. I woke up on the bathroom floor, presumably after puking. I guess I had actually been in bed before that but I didn't learn of the rest of my exploits until later that day.

Apparently I made out with one of my good friends. Yeah. Two described it as "hard core making out" which embarrassed me a great deal. I have absolutely no memory of this at all. None. I felt so guilty about it because its not like I really have a thing for this guy or anything. I think it was the culmination of booze and the fact that I hadn't made out with a guy in a long time so it just happened. He didn't remember it either, but apparently after being told he started to remember some of it. He said I was saying weird things and I told him not to even tell me what I said. We agreed that it was no harm done, at least we were having fun. Furthermore, I'm a little more pissed that there were like 10+ people in the room watching us but not doing anything. Oh well, at least we didn't have sex, right?

If that's one of the worst things I do in college, then I'm doing far better than most people. I just hate it when I don't remember things. I expect things to be a little awkward this week despite that we both apologized and agreed that it was fine and that we were still friends, but after that I'm sure things will go back to normal.

Apparently I also peed in a bathtub. I guess I went into the bathroom to pee, somehow missed, fell into the bathtub (I have a huge bruise on my leg as proof) and decided that since I wasn't going to make it out of the bathtub in time, I would just pee there. I suppose that's not as bad as some things I could have done in there. I've seen people barf in tubs and I rinsed it out later. All I can say is that I'm quite classy, huh? I had the worst hangover like all day the next day and I definitely almost puked on the train on the way home.

Shit happens, right? That's about all I can chalk this up to.

I also went to my Grandma's house on Sunday to take a few things I wanted before they do the estate sale. I don't know how much I want to talk about that because it was really kind of depressing. I cried a little in the car on the way home, but didn't tell my mom that. Its hard to have been in that house for the last time. Also, it was a memorable last visit because I found a giant centipede and totally freaked out about it.

Anyway, yeah. Glad the weekend is over. Looking forward to finishing up these last few weeks of school and getting the heck out of Champaign for the summer. Hopefully I'll end up with an internship. Cross your fingers!

1 comments:

Erinello said...

Hilarious blackout story with you peeing in the tub. The one time I was blackout drunk in high school, Nina was puking in the tub, and I was puking in the toilet next to her. Neither of us remember each other being there. And the makeout thing sucks, but you're right, at least you didn't sleep with him. Definitely could've been worse.

Grandma's house was really emotional for me, too. But since I was with Mom and Dad, I didn't want them to see me cry, so I managed to hold back. I'm trying not to think about it.