Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Holy Update, Batman!

Summer is here! I want to shout it from the rooftops!
But since its hella cold, I'll just be doing that from the comfort of my couch.

Seriously, Illinois. Get the memo. Its May!

Speaking of, just one month till my 21st birthday!! Not sure what I'm going to do for it yet, but whatever. I'm thinking of having it in Champaign. Getting a hotel room or two for people to stay in. I mean, there are some people with apartments down there that could maybe let people stay there. Hopefully? I'm just thinking Champaign because then all my 20 year old friends could get into the bars/drink illegally with less worry than up here.

Starting work at the good ol' Walgreen's again tomorrow. They've got so many hours for me it hurts. I think I'm going to have to pick and choose. Some lady that works full time is having surgery so they're giving me her hours and while I'm glad, I don't feel like working 6 10-hour days a week. I still want a summer, ya know?

Sadly, though, most of my friends are gone. Moved away. I just learned of another one that recently moved to Florida. Then one is in Ohio, another in Wisconsin, Colorado, Wyoming, Boston... and all over the Illinois/St. Louis area. Those are a little easier to see.

So, hopefully I'll be spending a relaxing summer with art, diy projects, a garage sale and work. Hopefully a vacation of some sort and whatever time I can spend with friends. Oh and the dog. Him too, I suppose haha.

1 comments:

Erinello said...

That sounds like a lovely summer. And I think the weather is finally going to get nice, starting today! Also, all those hours at Walgreens will be good... Have to save for Italy, right? I am still planning on going, regardless of what happens with my job or where I move in a few months.

We will have to hang out more often this summer. It seems like my friends are all moving, or dating douchbag boyfriends. I can't wait till you turn 21! I know the first bar I'm going to take you to. :)