Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Blueberry Waffle Hole

Every day I live in this apartment, I become more and more convinced that I need to write a book.
Honestly, my life is ridiculous.

Last night, our revenge on one roommate got the best of us. See, he put all this food in the freezer last semester and forgot about it. Never touched it. So.... Sean moved it into the freezers of our mini-fridges (ie - beer fridges). Now, those freezers don't work very well and Sean opened the mini fridge.

The smell was overwhelming.
Unbelievable.
It was -2 outside but we still opened the sliding glass door to air the place out. It was like a bomb went off. A horrible, rancid blueberry waffle bomb.

After that fiasco, we decided to watch a movie. Since we're all mature adults, we watched Cars. About halfway through the movie, Sean gets up and here is the conversation.

Me: Where are you going?
Sean: Gonna go fart in the laundry rooom.
Me: No, don't. I have clothes in there.
Sean: Doorway?
Me: Ughhhhh....
Sean: What? At least I have the decency to do it somewhere else!

Aaaand then giggles ensued. These are the types of conversations I have come to expect. I could write an entire chapter of a book alone on farting or the blueberry waffle hole. I wonder if anyone would read it...?

Goodnight everyone and remember: Have a heart, don't fart.

0 comments: