Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Soooo Clooooose...

It's almost Thanksgiving break!
I'm so excited!!

No, seriously, because I need to get the heck out of Champaign for awhile.
Too much school and too much work, ew. Luckily the only things I have left for this week are an annotated bibliography (ewwww) and a photo project both due Thursday. I can handle that, but it is quite a bit of work. Luckily I have a work day in studio tomorrow to do whatever, so I can do that.

Furthermore, I'm over not getting into that class. The more I look at it, the more I realize that I really need to be able to focus on my last senior studio. I have a lot of work to do to get my portfolio into any kind of shape for after graduation and that is a big undertaking.

Sounds like there's a fight going on outside my window right now. Love hearing drunk people. I feel like there have to be better things to do on a Tuesday night than to go out drinking or at least to get THAT drunk, you know? My favorite was two very drunk girls the other night who were arguing and the one goes "It's like you don't want me to be happy or something... Why can't you just let me be meeeee?" It was great until the other girl started yelling back and I thought I was going to have to dump water out my window to get them to move along.

Three more days of class then I can get out of here for a much needed break (sort of! because I still have lots of work to do!)!

0 comments: