Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy Week

This week has been absolutely absurd. Like, no joke one of the busiest weeks I've had all school year. A paper, a 15 minute speech in a foreign language (which went horribly haha), a presentation, a guest lecture to attend (haha yeah right), a drawing to finish and another one to start and an animation to finish and a storyboard for my next video project to start. Also tonight I'm supposed to go over to the house to watch the new pledges but I think I might skip that because I really need to finish cleaning my apartment and do some laundry before I go home tomorrow. I seriously have no clothes to wear right now.

My roommate is sick again too, poor thing. I think she might have the flu, like a mild stomach flu because she's been puking and has a fever and apparently hurts all over. She just got done being sick too so I feel bad. I"ll probably run to Walgreen's later to get her some more Sprite and saltines, unless the neighbors go for her while I'm in class.

This week has been so hectic that my Italian professor pulled me aside to make sure I was ok, haha. She said that the writing I had turned into her was excellent but that I seemed really stressed out, which I am. I told her that things would get better after spring break and to just bear with me for now. I need to photograph my drawings and put together my portfolio. I put in my application to the program admittance thing on Monday. Graphic Design as my first choice, Photography as my second, New Media (film) as my third, Art Education as my fourth, and Industrial Design as my fifth choice. I'm bound to get into one of them!

As stressful as this week is, tomorrow I get to go home and meet my puppy :) He still doesn't have a name, but among the top choices are Roscoe, Champ, Riley, and Murphy. I personally like Murphy or Champ. We'll have to see. I guess its supposed to be my job to name him, so hopefully I'll come up with something good. Then Sunday I have to come back here and I will have my car down at school for the week which will be awesome, and then after that its Spring Break, which is the most exciting thing since Christmas. Well, no, wearing flip flops last week was better than Christmas, so I guess Spring Break is more exciting than that.

0 comments: