Friday, September 26, 2008

Preparing for Weekend Madness

There are people coming from out of town this weekend, and I'm super excited. Yes, Claire and Evelyn are coming, hooray!

A friend of mine, Siri, celebrated her 19th birthday last weekend but went home to spend it with her family. 19 is an important birthday here. Why? Because in Champaign, you can get into the bars when you turn 19. So this weekend is dedicated to being absolutely ridiculous in and out of bars. Poor Claire is a novice drinker, has never gotten really drunk before. We're hoping by the end of the weekend she'll be a pro.

I'm in Computer Science again, obviously not paying attention. Some of you may say 'Katie, you should really pay attention in class' and to you I say, simply, 'No'. Its too boring. Only one more class after this and its officially the weekend! I'll be getting lunch with my pledge dad and then finishing some homework and cleaning my apartment in preparation for this glorious weekend.

I'll post again in a few days to detail the aftermath.
Wish me luck! [or at the very least, a mild hangover]

0 comments: