Monday, October 5, 2009

X-Acto Knives

Let me just start off by saying this:

The very last thing an exhausted and frustrated art student should be using is an x-acto knife.

That being said:

OW.

So far I've poked myself in two different fingers, put a nice scratch on my thumbnail and made a little slice in the top of my hand. None intentional. At least none of them bled too much as x-acto cuts usually do. Seriously. I have so many projects going on right now its borderline disgusting. I feel like its time for another list.

This week:
- Typeface designs A - P finished for Wednesday
- Drawings of typeface inspiration due for Wednesday
- Projection experiment due for Wednesday
- Comic book sketches due Tuesday
- Psych Midterm Tuesday
- Pledge Education night on Wednesday [must attend because I have a pledge kid]
- Dinner with pledge kid
- Work on typography papers for Wednesday
- Acetone Transfer for Monday
- Gig Poster sketches for Thursday
- Cleaning house for Homecoming on Thursday
- Apartment hunting
- Drinking and Debauchery on the weekend [aka Football and Alums w/ alcohol]


So clearly this is going to be a busy week. Some of it will be fun like apartment hunting with the boys [yup, I'm living with 3 guys next year] and football on the weekend but life is basically going to suck until Wednesday. After Wednesday I can relax until.... eh, next Monday? Sort of?

1 comments:

Erinello said...

Maybe if you show your profs all those cuts, they will think you have psychological problems and give you an extension. :)