Monday, October 13, 2008

Is it winter break yet?

I mean really, I'm so busy like... all the time now its driving me crazy. Its making me regret getting involved with the frat and stuff. I mean, I've met some cool people but I have so much to do for it its borderline ridiculous. I don't know how they can expect us to do this much, its kind of annoying.

I'm skipping Italian again today which probably isn't the best idea, but I need at least a small break to get some work done, not that I'm actually getting anything done. I'm also skipping the frat education night tonight, sticking it to the man, you know? Yeah they want me to do all this stuff but my grades and my sanity are more important to me right now. I'm also debating on whether or not I want to go home this weekend. Its the only weekend I have free before Thanksgiving break, so if I don't go, that's it until then. I'm not really dying to go home or anything, but it would be nice to see if I could at least get a haircut and a Halloween costume, haha. Not to mention my roommate is having people down this weekend. I don't mind that at all, but with me gone she'd have the apartment to herself with them and my bedroom locks.

I guess that's it for now. It was quite the weekend and now its going to be quite the week. Sorry to everyone I drunk dialed this weekend, haha. I was out of control. Kinda funny, but out of control.

0 comments: