Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scramble!

I'm so glad that this week is almost over, I hate being busy haha.

I watched the debate with my roommate last night and I was disappointed by it. It just didn't feel like either one of the candidates answered any of the questions straight up. All the answers were really vague and I feel like I came out of it with nothing to go on. All they did was attack each other and give less than spectacular answers.

The most interesting part of the whole thing was watching the crowd. I kept hoping that I was going to catch someone nodding off but no luck. Sad, isn't it? We just ended up cracking jokes the whole time. I haaaaate politics. Seriously.

In other news, we have two weeks to find two more roommates otherwise we can't re-lease our apartment next year, which would suck. I was going to live in the frat house, but it seems that a lot of people are worried about it already being filled up and I can see that. There aren't that many rooms and our pledge class is big and there are people coming back from France that are going to want to stay and it seems like a lot of the people already there want to stay there so I really need to get on the ball with apartment hunting then. I didn't think it would be like that :(

At the very least my roommate and I can live together again in a different apartment. I'm hoping we can find two people, though, because I love my apartment.

2 comments:

Erinello said...

I wasn't impressed with last night's debate, either. But did you see the vice presidential debate? I thought that one was good. I really like Joe Biden- I'd gladly vote for him if Obama wasn't running.

Payton said...

how're you feeling today?